Glass table tops add a little spice to any home. Although there are a couple little setbacks, let’s talk about some reasons why glass table tops are great.
Reasons to Get Glass Table Tops
- Transparent glass is awesome at creating the illusion of space and making a room appear larger and more airy than it actually is. So, for example, if the kitchen and the dining room are one and the same space, glass table tops would definitely help.
- Dining tables with glass table tops are quite versatile so you can include it in a variety of different interior decors. Glass tops tops look great in vintage and traditional homes but also in modern and contemporary spaces.
- Glass table tops can be added to old tables, vintage sewing machines, wooden trunks, barrels, and all sorts of other things.
- Glass table tops can also be added in order to protect the wooden table underneath. You can add one to an existing dining table, coffee table or any other kind of tables, in addition, you can make your own table from an old door, a crate, or a pallet and simply put on a glass top.
- The glass top is also really great if you want to get a table with a really interesting-looking base. The transparent glass allows you to draw attention to the base and, instead of hiding it, it will make it stand out.
- Tables that have glass table tops make maintenance really easy. You can easily wipe it clean and don’t have to worry about food or wine staining the table.
- Transparent glass table tops allow you to highlight a beautiful area rug.
Florian Glass Service offers and installs glass table tops and many other glass products and structures commercially and residentially in the Hudson County, Bergen County, and NYC areas in towns such as Hoboken, Jersey City, Union City, West New York, Secaucus, Guttenberg, Teaneck, East Newark, Kearny, Cliffside Park, Saddle Brook, Saddle River, Fair Lawn, Englewood, Edgewater, Tenafly, Fort Lee, Alpine, Rutherford, Manhattan, and many more! Contact them today at (201) 863-4770 or visit the website.